At Sinless Pleasure, we are here to guide Christian married couples on the path to a complete and fulfilling marriage relationship.
A man and wife strive to have emotional well-being, physical health, and spiritual enlightenment through worship in a life of faith. However, one component of holy matrimony is often brushed aside or treated as a shameful activity.
An abundant, healthy sex life is missing from many marriages, robbing couples of something that is natural, blessed, and should be a sinless pleasure. It is time for partners in Christianity to cast aside their erroneous beliefs about the nature of sexuality and intimacy.
Figures of authority in the church, parents, and society as a whole have spread misconceptions that need to be clarified. The truth is freedom in our sexual relationship and intimacy with our spouse can lead to a strong marriage.
Christians Need to Embrace Their Sexuality
As human beings and children of God, we crave love and the affectionate touch of others.
As we mature and find a life partner with the same philosophy in regards to Christianity, it is only natural that we unite in marriage. From that point, our bond should deepen in every sense of the word. As we nurture one another in our relationship, sharing our hopes and dreams, it is time to discover the wonder of sexual encounters with our mate. As our bodies and minds come together in this sacred act, we will truly learn what love is between two people. It is a beautiful union on a physical plane that will transcend to emotional and spiritual levels. When we give ourselves to one another in sexual intercourse, we are demonstrating our love to the core, baring our souls to the one person on earth that can be trusted completely.
Christians Are Free to Explore New Sexual Techniques and Alternatives
The most important thing every Christian husband and wife needs to remember is that there is no room for shame when it comes to a healthy sexual relationship.
Genesis 2:25 says "And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed." Rather than think of their sexual experiences as something forbidden, every opportunity to have sexual relations should be considered a gift. A rich and fulfilling sex life can really add new dimensions to a marriage. As a couple embarks into the realm of their sexual relationship, they can explore a variety of techniques, positions, and alternatives to traditional practices in the bedroom. It may be as simple as performing sexual acts in a different location in the home, or switching the time. Dressing up or trying different accessories to spice up an encounter can provide couples with happiness beyond compare.
A Healthy Sex Life Means Freedom in Marriage
When Christian couples welcome the sexual aspect of their marriage, they will find themselves experiencing complete freedom in their relationship. They will learn everything there is to know about each other's bodies, what pleasures their partner, and have no shyness about nudity. The human body is a work of art created by our Maker.
The Body is a Gift from God
By God's grace, we have all been given an awe-inspiring temple in the form of our bodies.
When we find a spouse who walks with God, it is a sinless pleasure to share all of our gifts with our partner. It's as if we are unwrapping a package each time that we delve into a sexual encounter, one that should be fully appreciated as we pay tribute to the Lord for the blessings upon blessings that have been heaped upon us.
Our Cups Runneth Over
At Sinless Pleasure, we have made it our Christian mission to cast aside any negative attitudes about all of the benefits that come from a passionate marriage and a healthy sex life. Every husband and wife should do everything in their power to have an all-consuming love for one another. They are companions in every sense of the word. As creatures of flesh, their bodies yearn to come together in order to make a perfect fit. Men and women complete each other, forming two halves of a perfect whole. Their passionate sexual relationship is part of the glue that holds them together. Genesis 2:24 "Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."
Thank you for visiting Sinless Pleasure today, and we hope you have benefited from our site and will check often to see our new articles.
You can also sign up for our free newsletter below or our RSS to get updates when we add new ones.
- Sexuality and Intimacy in Marriage
- Press Release Sinless Pleasures - Learning the steps to having Sexuality and Intimacy in Marriage begins with true communication with a Bible conception of what Christian Marriage really is.
- Christian Marriage
- What is the foundation of a Strong Christian Marriage? There are many different concepts that exist surrounding the topic. However, Christian marriage must have God at the heart of the union first.
- Christian Views on Marriage
- What are the controversial Christian views on Marriage that are perfectly legal? Having a passion marriage and sex in the marriage bed, and so much more are a good thing…explore.
- Christian Marriage Vows
- Do true Christian Marriage Vows Still Exist? In a day and age where people do not take their marriage vows seriously, it is hard to believe that covenant marriage still exists.
- What Is Intimacy in Marriage
- What is Intimacy in Marriage? Sexuality and Intimacy are entwined with one another in a Christian Marriage with mutual attraction, common interests, and the enjoyment of each other's company.
- Types of Love
- Are the different types of love? Most certainly, and the answer might surprise you. How many ways do you love others?
- Bible Verses About Love
- Looking for Bible Verses about love? Find hundreds of ways to say I love you.
- Bible Verses On Marriage
- What Are Bible Verses On Marriage Really Saying? The bible is filled with valuable verses that will give you strength, advice, and reassurance. Marriage and the bible should go hand in hand.
- Healthy Sexual Relationship
- How Can I Have A Healthy Sexual Relationship? It is all about taking great pleasure as you come together in the marriage bed, learning new sexual techniques, and much more.
- The Marriage Bed
- Where is the Love in the Marriage Bed? A healthy sex life in a Christian marriage is a physical manifestation and indicator of a strong emotional and spiritual connection which can be rekindled.
- Romance Sex
- Romance sex, what is it really? The pursuit of each other is what fans the flames of romance. Some ways to keep the sinless pleasures burning to spice up a your marriage is to have romance sex.
- Passionate Marriage
- Are there clear and concise Bible passages to finding a passionate marriage? This book shows how Christians can have truly physical and emotional intimacy in their marriage, then passion follows.
- Women Sexual Health
- Find Information on Women’s Sexual Health For Christian women sexual health often gets put on the back burner, but there are simple answers for better understanding.
- Sexual Techniques
- Wondering what sexual techniques will create a passionate, happy and healthy sex life together? Start by removing the confusion over the marriage bed and our God-given sexuality out of the equation.
- Healthy Family Relationships
- Are There Ways to Have Healthy Family Relationships? Begin with loving communication. Relying on Bible Verses can help put life into prospective for you.
- Marriage Conflict
- What kind of Marriage Conflict and relationship advice that can save a marriage? Proverbs 20:3 teaches you how to keep from strife in your Christian Marriage.
- Dealing With Stress in a Marriage
- How are others dealing with stress? Using Bible Verses on Marriage can help carry you through. Holding onto 1 Corinthians 13 and others to carry you with God’s Grace.
- Marriage Problems
- Do You Have Marriage Problems? Learn How Can You Renew Your Marriage in the New Year?
- Relaxation Techniques For Stress
- New Relaxation Techniques for Stress Related Issues? Mark 6:31 tell us to rest when your body needs it. As simple as a short power nap, meditation, or prayer. Bible verses remove these daily stresses.
- Dealing With Loss in a Marriage
- How can you go on dealing with Loss? Using Bible Verses and each other through the loss of a child, job stress, losing your home, and letting God guide your path.
- Loss Of A Child
- Ways to Deal With The Loss of a Child? One of the most difficult tragedies a couple can face whether by miscarriage or stillbirth, sudden accident or prolonged illness. Learn ways to cope.
- Christian Marriage Books
- Need Christian Marriage Books? Find Christian Marriage vows, Bible Verses on Marriage, dealing with Stress, other Marriage conflicts, how to improve your intimacy and sexual relationships and more.
- Christian Movie Reviews
- Christian Movie Reviews -What does Family movie night mean to you? Find a safe haven to find great movies.
- Media Center Store
- Find everything you need in our other Media Center Store.
- Christian Book and Gift Store
- Are you looking for Christian Books and Gifts? Find Christian Book reviews, and recommended gifts for every occasion at the Christian Book and Gift Store.
- Christian Events
- Looking for Christian Events for fellowship? Try our Tours, Cruises, and get togethers.
- Marriage Quiz
- Take the Marriage Quiz
- Sexuality Test
- Take this Sexuality Test, and learn about the most important sexual organ in your body.
- Christian Marriage Blog
- The Christian Marriage Blog
- Relationship Questions
- Please ask your relationship questions here. Topics from Healthy Sexual Relationship and Sexual Health issues, to minor and major marriage conflict questions you have.